Foldable Large Containers (FLCs) are collapsible plastic containers which are used to transport a variety of cargoes. These containers are specially designed to reduce the cost of relocating empty containers while providing maximum product protection and load stability.
Ergonomic latches help in minimizing supply chain hassles as the components can be directly delivered to the assembly lines.
FLCs negate the cost of disposable packaging and reduce transportation and inventory carrying costs by deploying a single customized container ensuring Just-In-Time (JIT) delivery.
100% recyclable and environment-friendly material which is compatible with dollies, conveyors, and other warehouse equipment.
Streamlines line-side processes and eliminates strapping and wrapping of materials, which improves handling flexibility and product security.
1. Suitable for line side storage.
2. Reduced environmental impact. Fully recyclable materials result in minimal wastage in the Supply Chain.
3. Fitted with industry-standard label holders to easily identify container Crate contents.
4. The compatible product design allows mixing of previous generation Crates. We can load 600x400 (mm) and 400x300 (mm) Crates together.
5. When empty, efficient stacking capabilities of the LEAP Crate result in reduced storage space.
6. Best suited for JIT (Just-in-Time delivery).