LEAP India manufactures and supplies the broadest range of pallets in India. Our expertise in platform solutions is unrivalled in the industry, which means that we can help you choose the right platform best suited for your SCM needs. LEAP India strives to attain high-quality standards with quick and reliable service which helps your Supply Chain operate economically and efficiently.
LEAP’s pallet's application ranges from 800 kg to 2 tons in dynamic conditions, and up to 5 tons
load capacity in static conditions.
LEAP's premium quality timber is sourced from Europe, Russian Federation, Baltic States, Ukraine, and New Zealand.
100% recyclable and environment-friendly material which is compatible with dollies, conveyors, and other warehouse equipment.
LEAP Pallets are easy to repair as they are made with multiple boards which can be removed and replaced when necessary.
These four-way entry, full perimeter pallets are compatible with Forklift, Reach Truck, and Stacker, and are high racking Pallets suitable for the beverage industry.
These are two-way entry pallets best suited for storing and racking in 3PL and FMCG industries.
1. Faster unloading and loading, resulting in faster turnaround times.
2. Reduced labour requirement.
3. Reduced risk of temperature degradation for perishable items on non-refrigerated docks.
4. Lesser risk of product damage.
5. Efficient material handling and storage.
6. LEAP Pallets are kiln-dried to attain moisture content of less than 18%. Post production, Pallets are heat-treated as per ISPM 15 standards.
7. High-quality pallets with a proven history.
Oil and Paint
Food and Beverage